Porcelain Veneers Cost Factors
Any investment in cosmetic dentistry is a significant financial decision. Porcelain veneers are at the higher end of aesthetic dentistry treatments when it comes to cost, but recipients of this corrective measure report great levels of satisfaction in the results. Veneers correct a host of undesirable and unattractive dental issues and, ultimately, are responsible for helping people look younger, healthier, happier, smarter, and more affluent.
Elements That Affect the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
The treatment for porcelain veneers costs typically between $1,000 and $1,600 per tooth, but the price could be more or less. The final cost of your veneers will depend on the customized elements of your individual treatment, including:
- How many veneers you receive
- The material used to construct your veneers
- The skill and expertise of your dentist
- The lab used by your dentist
- The area in which you live
Why the Cost of Porcelain Veneers Is a Worthwhile Investment
Porcelain veneers can last for 15 years or more, making them a smile investment that is worth every penny. Provided you take care of your veneers as carefully and diligently as you would your natural teeth, this cosmetic dentistry repair should have a long shelf life. Keeping up with preventive care visits to your dentist twice a year and maintaining meticulous brushing and flossing habits are essential for good oral health and the preservation of your veneers.
When you consider how much porcelain veneers cost and compare the benefits they provide, it’s hard to argue with the facts:
- Veneers are so versatile they are used to remedy all manner of smile imperfections, from tooth stains to chips, cracks, gaps, and misalignment. The treatments for eliminating these problems one by one would take time and add up in cost, but porcelain veneers correct them all at once.
- The ceramic material that is used to construct porcelain veneers is incredibly strong and durable, which means any typical forces you exert upon your teeth when eating will not compromise the integrity of your veneers.
- The biggest concern patients have when undergoing any cosmetic dentistry treatments is fearing that that they won’t look normal or natural afterward. Veneers, done right and with a careful, trained hand, will look like your natural teeth and have a natural-looking shape, size, and color.
- Stain resistant:
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant so they are a good choice of cosmetic dentistry treatment to help get rid of stubborn tooth stains. The stains just won’t come back, They’ll be gone for good.
Financing the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Since porcelain veneers are not inexpensive, and not everyone has expendable income or savings to use to invest in veneers, financing options are available so that you can afford the kind of stunning smile you deserve.
Treatments that total over $1,000 and are paid for before the appointment receive a 5 percent discount. Here are the various ways in which you can pay for your porcelain veneers cost:
- Care Credit
- American Express
The affordable financing offered through Care Credit comes with a fixed annual interest rate that is as low as 3.9 percent. There are no fees to apply and no prepayment penalties.
Ready to transform your smile with porcelain veneers?
Make your appointment with Dr. Ken Cirka, Dr. Mimi Jeon and Dr. Evan Ridge to get the most accurate estimate for your porcelain veneers cost. Affordable payment plans are available to help you finance your life-changing smile makeover.