Considering Invisalign braces? Familiarize yourself with the basics to see if this orthodontic treatment might be right for you. Dr. Ken Cirka is a Gold Provider of Invisalign braces in Philadelphia. When you visit his Center City Invisalign office, you’ll get to know even more about this innovative teeth-straightening method and find out if Invisalign is the right way to straighten your smile.
The Best Candidates for Invisalign
- Can be any age: There is no age restriction for Invisalign. It can work for many teens and most adults, no matter how old you are.
- Looking to correct a big or small alignment problem: Invisalign can correct the following alignment problems and malocclusions: crossbite, crowded teeth, gap teeth, open bite, overbite, underbite.
- Want straight teeth without the brace face: If you have a desire to straighten your teeth, but you want to do it without everyone knowing about it, Invisalign could be just right for you.
- Need a conveniently located Philadelphia Invisalign provider: Dr. Cirka will give you a complete dental exam to determine if this orthodontic method is right for you.
The Cost of Invisalign
- Braces are an investment: Like traditional metal braces, Invisalign can cost between $3,000 and $8,000.
- Experience saves you money: Because Dr. Cirka has extensive experience treating patients with Invisalign, ultimately the final cost can be $1,500 to $2,000 less than what most orthodontist specialists charge for the same treatment.
- All-inclusive cost: Your customized Invisalign treatment price – which you will receive before any work begins – will include everything. No surprises, no additional charges for things like photos or additional trays.
- You can afford it: Dr. Cirka offers flexible payment plans, including CareCredit, so you can make Invisalign a reality for you.
10 Fast Facts About Invisalign
- Aligners are worn 20-22 hours per day.
- Clear plastic aligners mean no one knows you’re wearing Invisalign unless you tell.
- Easy to remove aligners for meals and snacks.
- Your responsibility to change aligners per the customized treatment plan.
- Aligners are smooth and comfortable.
- Only need to visit your Philadelphia dentist about every six weeks for check-ups.
- Easy to keep your teeth clean and healthy.
- Easy to clean the aligners.
- Faster treatment than traditional metal braces.
- Must wear retainers after treatment is complete.
Invisalign vs. Other Orthodontic Methods
- Traditional braces are uncomfortable: Uncomfortable and highly noticeable brackets and wires can pierce gums, lips, cheeks, and tongue.
- You can’t eat what you want: Traditional braces come with food restrictions.
- Cleaning metal braces is time-consuming: Special tools are needed to make sure your teeth stay clean throughout treatment.
- Unpredictable tooth movement: Mail-order aligners may not move teeth properly.
Gold Provider of Invisalign
- Extraordinary level of experience. Dr. Cirka has treated hundreds of satisfied Invisalign patients in Philadelphia.
- Customized care. Dr. Cirka has many Invisalign patients, and each one receives the same level of care and attention so their smile is aligned flawlessly.
Find out if Invisalign is right for you. Contact Dr. Cirka at Philadelphia Dentistry to schedule your consultation.
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Dentistry All Rights Reserved.
PhillyDentistry.com, 1601 Walnut St., Suite 1302, Philadelphia PA - 215-568-6222