Quality Dental Care in Philadelphia
At Philly Dentistry in Center City, Philadelphia, we deliver quality, comprehensive dental care to serve the unique oral health needs of all our patients.
We want you to have strong, beautiful teeth that function properly and increase your self-confidence. By offering a wide range of treatments and customized procedures, we are committed to helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Specialized Dental Care from Your Philadelphia Dentist
Having a strong, attractive smile is important both physically and mentally. When you are proud of your teeth, you will want to show them off because you feel good about yourself and how you look.
We offer the following dental care services at Philly Dentistry:
- Invisalign: Dr. Cirka is a certified Gold Provider of Invisalign. You will be hard-pressed to find another Philadelphia dentist who has the kind of experience and expertise in this dental treatment as Dr. Cirka. Through this carefully customized treatment, you can align your smile and minimize or eliminate problems like tooth decay, TMJ, and enamel erosion. Affordable, comfortable, and practically invisible, Invisalign aligners let you live your life without interruption while straightening your smile into something beautiful.
- Cosmetic dentistry: When you want to beautify your smile, there are several ways to make it happen. Tooth whitening is a fast and impactful treatment that gives the illusion of perfection, making teeth multiple shades whiter. Porcelain veneers or Cerinate Lumineers are designed to perfect the shape, size, and color of your teeth for a flawless smile. And tooth-colored fillings are used for far more than just repairing cavities. Damaged or unsightly teeth can benefit from this quick cosmetic procedure.
- Restorative dentistry: If your smile is unhealthy and breaking down, building it back up is the goal and you can do that with your Philadelphia dentist’s help. Customized smile makeovers can include a host of restorative dentistry procedures such as dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, tooth-colored fillings, and gum disease treatment. What’s most important is getting your smile functional and healthy, then working to beautify it.
- Preventive care: To ensure that your teeth and gums are always in good condition, we encourage you to see your Philly dentist regularly. Everyone should receive a teeth cleaning, dental exam, and oral cancer screening twice a year as basic preventive care. We also create customized night guards, TMJ relief, and sports mouth guards to protect your teeth from damage and stress.
- Emergency dentistry: When you have any sort of dental emergency, always call Philly Dentistry to discuss the circumstances, even if it’s after hours. Severe tooth pain, a dislodged tooth, excessive bleeding, mouth trauma, and damaged dental work are all concerns that require immediate attention, and we are always prepared to provide the dental care you need to save your smile. Never wait until your next dental appointment to discuss a pressing dental problem – contact us immediately for help.
Philadelphia Dental Care for Patients of All Ages
At Philly Dentistry, we are committed to serving patients at all ages and stages of life. From basic preventive care to more specialized treatments like porcelain veneers and Invisalign, it is our job to help you develop and maintain excellent oral health. All the dental care we offer our patients is focused on enhancing and maintaining your smile.
Get the personalized dental care you deserve. Contact Philly Dentistry to schedule an appointment and discuss your oral health questions and concerns, whether you want to know more about what your smile makeover would look like, what small cosmetic dentistry tweaks can work for you, or how to fix what has long been broken or unsightly. Get a smile you are proud to show off.
Copyright ©2021 Philadelphia Dentistry All Rights Reserved.
PhillyDentistry.com, 1601 Walnut St., Suite 1302, Philadelphia PA - 215-568-6222