Meet Dr. Mimi Jeon
Dr. Mimi Jeon has been a great asset to our office for the last 2 years. Dr. Jeon’s philosophy is simple, which is to provide each and every patient with comprehensive, quality, and informed dental care. Her patients continually appreciate her gentle and skilled bedside manner, as well as her compassionate approach to relieving any anxieties or fears that may often accompany dental treatment.
Also a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Jeon received her degree from the University of Maryland Dental School, then further pursued training in advanced restorative dentistry at the Philadelphia VA Medical Center. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Jeon enjoys trying out new recipes, playing the piano, and exploring the ever-growing list of restaurants here in Philadelphia!
Continuing Dental Education:
- “Truth, Lies and Prosthodontics.” By Dr. Eva Anadioti
- “Restoration of Implants.” By Dr. Gordon Christensen
- “Anterior All-Ceramic Restorations: Keeping it Minimally Invasive.” By Dr. Brian LeSage
- “How to Evaluate, Diagnose and Treat TMJ Problems.” By Dr. Jamison Spence
- Colgate Oral Health Network – “Dentine hypersensitivity – recommendations for the management of a common oral health problem.”
- Colgate Oral Health Network – “Understanding dentine hypersensitivity: improving a patients quality of life.”
- Colgate Oral Health Network – “What a real pain! Appropriately prescribing opioid analgesics in dentistry.”
- GC America – “Glass Ionomers – essential for optimal restorative dentistry.”
- 3M – “Clinical considerations with new generation, translucent, full contour zirconia.”
- GC America – “Bonding indirect ceramics.”
- Premier Dental – “CAD/CAM crowns – is this the best solution.”
- GC America – “Game changer: exploring new high-strength aesthetic dental ceramics.”
- Integrated Dental Systems – “CAD/CAM workflow for implant supported restorations using the CEREC system.”
- GC America – “Newest advances in direct restorative materials for the modern dental practice.”
- Premier Dental – “The digital restoration – hold the mill.”
- Centrix – “Making accurate impressions – success lies in the details and now it has gotten easier.”
- GC America – “To sculpt or not to sculpt.”
- Laudenbach Center City Study Club – “Simplified esthetic temporization for implants and crown and bridge.” – VOCO America
- “3D design-3D Planning and material selection in dental technology – what is the status?” By Michael Bergler, CDT, MDT
- Ultradent Products – “Contemporary endodontics starting today: A hands-on course for an intuitive streamlined endodontic technique” by Dr. Carlos Ramos.
- Align Technology, Inc. – “Invisalign Fundamentals”
Copyright ©2020 Philadelphia Dentistry All Rights Reserved.
PhillyDentistry.com, 1601 Walnut St., Suite 1302, Philadelphia PA - 215-568-6222