Cosmetic Dentistry Services from Philadelphia Dentistry
Your teeth are one of the first things people notice about you. Are you reluctant to smile because you don’t want anyone to see your damaged, discolored, or crooked teeth? When you feel embarrassed or self-conscious about your smile, it can affect you professionally, socially, and personally. The right Philadelphia cosmetic dentist can make it possible for you to achieve your dream smile, while giving you better oral health and improving your overall happiness in the process.
Respected Philadelphia Dentists You Can Trust
Dr. Ken Cirka and Dr. Jessica Meier are well-known Philadelphia dentists who transform lives with cosmetic dentistry. No matter what kind of cosmetic complaint you have, there is at least one cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform your smile and make you look healthier, happier, smarter, and even younger.
74% of Americans believe an unattractive smile can hurt career success.
Improve Your Smile with Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentistry
At Philadelphia Dentistry, we focus on the entire smile and not just a few teeth. The results: A natural-looking smile provided with the gentlest care. Here are some of our most-requested treatments:
- Tooth Whitening: Tooth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments for its quick and impressive results. The tray bleaching tooth-whitening option is convenient for patients who want to whiten their teeth in the comfort of their own home and be in control of their whitening process.Using take-home custom trays and bleaching gel, in seven to 10 days, teeth will be an average of six shades whiter – and it only takes 10 minutes a day to complete the treatment. The results last for up to two years. Drs. Cirka and Meier often recommend this option for people who have tooth sensitivity.
- ZOOM! Tooth Whitening: The most exciting option, ZOOM! tooth whitening can be completed in your Philadelphia dentist’s office in about an hour. The procedure is immediately effective, making your teeth look an average of 10 shades whiter. A one-time whitener that can last up to three years, the ZOOM! treatment is customized to your smile.Unlike over-the-counter whitening methods that may not whiten teeth evenly, this professional teeth-whitening method considers the uniqueness of your teeth to ensure that whitening is even and successful. Even if your teeth aren’t perfectly aligned, tooth whitening can make the slightly flawed smile look flawless.
- Porcelain Veneers: Versatile and natural-looking, porcelain veneers are an in-demand cosmetic dentistry treatment. Able to hide multiple aesthetic complaints at one time – chips, gaps, stains, misalignment, short teeth, and more – veneers are customized to your smile in size, shape, color, and translucency.Meticulously developed and applied by your Philadelphia dentist, veneers usually take two visits to complete. Your veneers will be incredibly durable and can last for decades with the proper care. Above all, you will have a five-star smile that makes you look like a VIP. Are you a candidate for porcelain veneers?
- Invisalign: Always wanted straight teeth? For patients who have the patience to wait for smile perfection, and who don’t have any other aesthetic flaws to hide, Invisalign can be the ticket to an aligned smile. Aligners are customized with a high-tech, 3-D computer imaging program, total treatment time is about 12 months, on average, and each set of aligners are worn for about two weeks at a time before being changed out for a new set. This process moves your smile into alignment, tooth by tooth.Invisalign wearers go about daily life without feeling self-conscious about wires or brackets since the aligners are thin and practically invisible. Plus, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign – you can eat all the sticky, chewy, and crunchy foods you like without compromising the integrity of your orthodontia. Just be sure to brush and floss diligently to keep your teeth healthy and aligners clean!
- Cerinate Lumineers: Lumineers by Cerinate are similar to porcelain veneers in construction and results, but the procedure itself is gentler and less-invasive. Ideal for patients who want a new smile without greatly altering the teeth underneath, Lumineers are a low- to no-prep procedure that does not require the sanding away of significant tooth enamel. The Lumineers themselves are incredibly thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to give you the teeth you want in size, shape, and color.
Creating Philadelphia Smile Makeovers Through Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can take a variety of shapes, depending on each patient’s wishes. In addition to typical cosmetic dentistry procedures, a customized smile makeover can include restorative dentistry, such as the replacement of metal fillings with tooth-colored fillings, the application of cosmetic crowns and bridges, tooth bonding, and even dental implant restoration.
Cosmetic dentistry is an art. It is essential to have the combination of an excellent dental laboratory and meticulous Philadelphia cosmetic dentists so teeth can be transformed into high-quality, long-lasting, natural-looking smiles.
Call our Philadelphia dental office today to find out how cosmetic dentistry can benefit your smile (215) 866-1800.
Copyright ©2017 Philadelphia Dentistry All Rights Reserved.
PhillyDentistry.com, 1601 Walnut St., Suite 1302, Philadelphia PA - 215-568-6222