Metal braces are a thing of the past. Forget those brackets, wires, and rubber bands, there is a faster, easier, invisible way of straightening your teeth. Invisalign is the new and affordable way to get that smile you always wanted. Here are a few things you need to know about the benefits of using Invisalign.
- You will become healthier using Invisalign. Heath problems can occur if you have badly positioned teeth. When you have crooked teeth, it causes more food and bacteria to get trapped in between your teeth resulting in more cavities, gum disease, and infections. Patients with misaligned teeth will sometimes grind their teeth at night due to a poor bite, resulting in sensitivity and sore muscles. Studies by the ADA (American Dental Association) proved that oral infections can lead to more serious conditions, such as, diabetes, heart disease, pneumonia, and even a stroke. Which leads me to benefit number two.
- Easy to clean. One of the most challenging things to do when you have braces is to clean in between the metal brackets and wires. With Invisalign you simply take out your trays to brush and floss as you normally would. This prevents plaque buildup that could result in gum disease, tooth decay, or infections.
- It’s practically invisible! No more huge metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands sticking out of your mouth. Invisalign is made from clear plastic aligners so they are almost impossible to notice. You don’t have to feel embarrassed anymore to get braces because most people won’t even know you have them on. They’re easily removeable and extremely comfortable to wear. Just ask some of our patients.
- It’s fast. Invisalign is quicker than traditional braces so you’ll get that smile you always wanted much faster. Every Invisalign case is different, but on average adult cases typically last 12 months.
- It’s affordable. Invisalign compared to traditional metal braces cost less. With our simple finance options, it makes Invisalign that much easier to get without putting a dent in your wallet.
- In office scan. At Philadelphia Dentistry we can now scan patients right in our center city office with the iTero Scanner. This allows us to take state-of-the-art digital impressions without using that messy putty in your mouth to take a physical impression. With this technology it is sent instantly to the Invisalign lab and allows our office to start treatment 2-3 weeks faster than other Philadelphia dentists!
So, what are you waiting for? If you want that beautiful smile that is affordable, comfortable, and fast give us a call today (215-568-6222) to schedule an appointment with our amazing doctors. Remember not only are straight teeth beautiful they are healthy too.