Invisalign is the modern way to straighten your teeth over those big metal embarrassing braces we all had as a kid or teenager. Invisalign’s custom-fitted, clear aligner trays are made specifically for you. Every 2-3 weeks you will receive a new set of trays until your treatment is finished and your teeth are perfect.
Here are seven advantages for Invisalign over braces.
1. Your clear aligners are so much less noticeable than traditional metal braces. Some people may not even notice you’re wearing them!
2. Unlike metal braces that are attached to your teeth, Invisalign trays can be removed whenever you want to eat or drink.
3. You can clean your teeth way easier with Invisalign, just simply remove the trays and brush and floss like you would normally do when you were not doing Invisalign.
4. There will be fewer appointments with visits to our Philly Dentistry office only every 4-6 weeks.
5. No food restrictions like you have with metal braces. You don’t need to worry about brackets coming off or getting loose and don’t worry about food being stuck between them.
6. Some people face metal allergies so if this happens to be you, Invisalign is the best choice for you because they’re metal-free.
7. Invisalign trays are more comfortable than metal brackets. I remember having metal braces cut the inside of my cheeks and gums and that was not fun. With Invisalign you don’t need to worry about any metal in your mouth at all. Your Invisalign trays will be smooth and comfortable for your specific smile.
If you believe Invisalign might be the best option for you give us a call at 215-568-6222 and we will set you up with a free new patient consultation. At this appointment our great doctors will determine if Invisalign is the best option for you. You can even get a free iTero scan, which allows you to see what your teeth will look like with Invisalign, before you even start your treatment. Send us an email at info@phillydentistry with any questions you have and don’t forget to follow us on social media @PhillyDentistry. Thanks for reading!