During the whole month of September take advantage of our monthly special of buy 6 veneers and get 2 FREE! Veneers can help with many dental problems such as, gaps, shape, discoloration and so much more. If you are interested in having a perfect smile here are a few things you should know before getting porcelain veneers from Philadelphia Dentistry.
1. Your new smile will be made specifically for you. You decide all your specifications so we can give you the smile you always wanted. We customize the veneers to give you an all-natural look to get rid of any dental issues you want to change. Our great dentists will take into consideration the enamel thickness and your bite when helping you decide what looks best for your specific smile.
2. It’s important to know that your veneers will not be placed on you at your first visit. This is typically a two-appointment process at Philadelphia Dentistry. Our doctors want to also make sure that you are a good candidate for veneers or if they think there’s a better option for your smile. Like I mentioned above we want to make sure your smile is perfect before we send anything to our trusted lab.
3. Before your veneers are delivered you will have to wear temporary veneers. Your temporary veneers will look very similar to your porcelain veneers that are being made in our lab. This will give you an opportunity to see how your new smile will look without giving you a huge surprise after the real veneers are placed on your teeth. The temporary veneers will be placed on your teeth with temporary bonding cement so they can be removed when ready for the final step of the process, the veneer delivery.
4. The process is not too painful at all. There may be a little discomfort related to the placement of your veneers, but not a lot. Our patients should not feel any actual pain while this is being done. Our doctors are some of the gentlest dentists in Philly and will numb the area that is being worked on to ensure you feel nothing. The patient may experience a little bit of sensitivity on the gum line the day the veneers are delivered, but should go away in a few days.
5. Your natural teeth will still be there under the veneers, but they will be a little smaller and thinner so the veneer can go on top of the natural tooth. This is to ensure that the veneers will hold on to your natural teeth and fit properly. It varies patient to patient for how much the tooth needs to be shaved down. It’s important to keep in mind that the placement of your porcelain veneers is one that is permanent so be sure to pick a dentist office you can trust. Philadelphia Dentistry has done the most veneer cases in all of Philadelphia which means we have the most experience when it comes to giving you the smile you always wanted.
Give us a call today 215-568-6222 for a free new patient consultation to see if porcelain veneers are the best option to correct your smile. Our trusted doctors will give you a free exam and discuss your options with you. If porcelain veneers are the right choice you can take advantage of the September monthly special of buy 6 veneers and get 2 FREE! That’s a huge savings for something that will change your life. Don’t forget to follow us on social media @PhillyDentistry to stay up to date with the best dentistry in Philadelphia!