Philadelphia Dentistry In-Office Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
New safety policies for patients
- Patients undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- Patients are instructed to come to the office wearing a mask.
- Patient temperatures are checked via touchless forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to wait outside or in their cars until their exam room is ready. Patients are contacted via text message or phone call when the provider is ready for the visit to begin.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Patients who are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms will be rescheduled.
- Office is cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- New Entry Procedure Walk Through Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkQgXgj8wU&t=4s
New safety policies for office & staff
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
All Philadelphia Dentistry team members are screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
Copyright ©2020 Philadelphia Dentistry All Rights Reserved.
PhillyDentistry.com, 1601 Walnut St., Suite 1302, Philadelphia PA - 215-568-6222