Seeking a Philadelphia dentist you can rely on, trust, and go to for comprehensive, full-service preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry? Look no further than Dr. Ken Cirka’s Philly Dentistry practice on Walnut Street.
7 Benefits of Regular Visits to Your Philadelphia Dentist
Brushing and flossing is a normal part of your daily routine. And visiting your Philadelphia dentist every six months should be part of your annual routine. You can be dedicated to your oral health through at-home preventive care, but there is nothing that can replace a professional dental cleaning. Plus, having time with your Philadelphia dentist means you’re with an expert who will identify any potential issues that could jeopardize your oral health and address them immediately before greater intervention is necessary.
When you visit your Philadelphia dentist every six months, you gain the following benefits:
- The expert removal of plaque and tartar build-up, which helps prevent damage to the enamel that could otherwise lead to cavities or infections.
- A dental exam which will find or rule out early stages of gum disease, tooth decay, gum recession, or other oral health problems.
- X-rays to find cavities or any other oral health problems that are developing below the gums.
- An oral cancer examination.
- A boost to overall health and wellness by maintaining good oral health.
- Help with TMJ issues and jaw discomfort.
- The opportunity to repair broken, damaged, unsightly, or aging teeth and correct or replace existing dental work through cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry.
Multiple Oral Health Services Provided by Your Philadelphia Dentist
As a comprehensive Philadelphia dental practice, Philly Dentistry offers the following services to its patients:
- Preventive Care: As an experienced Philadelphia dentist office, we are prepared to treat the unique needs and concerns of every patient. While providing excellent preventive care in the shape of a professional dental cleaning and exam every six months, we also make it our goal to educate our patients in the best methods for maintaining strong teeth and gums to prevent gum disease and other oral health problems from developing.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Any patient who has received cosmetic dentistry from a Philadelphia dentist will tell you that the results are life-changing. These elective procedures can make you look younger, happier, and healthier, whether you choose porcelain veneers, Cerinate Lumineers, tooth whitening, a smile makeover, or Invisalign braces.
- Restorative Dentistry: Damaged teeth are not only unsightly, they threaten the foundation of your smile and overall oral health. Plus, teeth that are broken, cracked, or chipped create major discomfort and difficulty eating. No matter your age or the reason for your problem teeth, restorative dentistry procedures like dental implants and dental crowns and bridges repair your smile so it is strong and attractive once again.
Paying for Your Visit to a Philadelphia Dentist
At Philly Dentistry, we make it as easy for our patients to afford the dental care they want and need. We accept a wide range of dental insurance plans, and also offer financing options and various payments options to help you budget for your preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, or restorative dentistry procedures.
For prepaid treatments totaling $1,000 or more, a 5% discount will be applied. Our basic fees are available for review, and we accept payment in the form of cash, check, credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express), and Care Credit.
Care Credit is an excellent financing option when it comes to affording the dental care you want and need, particularly if you are pursuing treatments that are not usually covered by insurance, like cosmetic dentistry. Interest rates are low, payments are low, and there is no fee to apply, no prepayment penalties, and options are available even if your credit history has a few dings. Apply online for Care Credit or contact our office to get help completing the necessary application.
Philly Dentistry: Location and Hours of Operation
At Philly Dentistry, we make it a priority to never make our patients wait more than 10 minutes for their appointment time. We work five days a week, from 7:15 a.m. through 5:15 p.m. Patients are typically scheduled during the following office hours:
- Monday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Philadelphia Dentistry is conveniently located within easy walking distance to most Center City Philadelphia office buildings, Rittenhouse Square, and Washington West, at:
The Medical Arts Building
1601 Walnut Street, Suite #1302
Phone: (215) 866-1800
Parking is available in nearby parking garages. Our offices are also easily accessible via Septa’s El (Blue Line), Green Line, and Regional Rail trains.
Philadelphia: The Home to Philly Dentistry
The City of Brotherly Love secured its place in American history long ago, but the modern culture and offerings of this metropolitan area bring many people to live, work, and play within Philadelphia’s bounds.
The biggest hub of economic activity in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is a popular tourist destination, packed with urban parks – most notably Rittenhouse Square – as well as National Historic Landmarks, notable outdoor sculptures and murals, and, of course, professional sports teams, the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, and 76ers.
Thought it is one of the most walkable cities in the nation, Philadelphia is served by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) which is responsible for operating the city’s buses, trains, trolleys, and rapid transit throughout the city and the Philadelphia and south Delaware and south New Jersey suburbs, including Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County, Mercer County in New Jersey and New Castle County in Delaware.
Whether you are a student at one of the dozens of educational centers or universities within Philadelphia, whether you spend your working hours within the city, or whether your family happily calls Philly proper “home,” the Philadelphia dentist who is always at your service is Dr. Ken Cirka and his colleagues Dr. Mimi Jeon and Dr. Hee Jung Kim. At Philadelphia Dentistry, we provide the finest service and modern techniques and materials so that your dental repairs and enhancements revolutionize your smile and last for a long time.