- Philadelphia Dentistry
- Dental Services
- Free Visit
- Smile Gallery
- Success Stories
- Meet Our Staff
- Meet The Doctor
- Request Appointment
- Easy Financing
- MOBILE – SMILE GALLERY
- MOBILE – NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
- Philadelphia Dentistry
Best in Customer Satisfaction
America’s Top Dentist
Lumineers by Cerinate Award
Philadelphia Rainbow Awards
2006: Dr. Cirka’s practice was voted the “Best Dental Office” by City Paper
2007/2008: Dr. Cirka recognized as Best Dentist who Contributes to his Community by the Rainbow Partnership
2008/2009/2010/ 2011/2012/2013: Dr. Cirka has achieved the status of Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider – Top 5% of all US Dentists
2007/2008/2009/ 2010/2011/2012: Dr. Cirka was awarded “Top Dentist” by the Consumers Research Council
$199 for custom take-home whitening trays.
Over $100 in savings!
- You NEED Your Spring Cleaning!: Sure, having your teeth cleaned is just that - cleaning your teeth - but do you know how it can benefit your life an read more >
- Are you on the grind?: Have you ever gotten a headache and figured it was from stress alone or a long day at work? Or woken up with a sudden j read more >
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Why now?: Some people automatically think of cosmetic dentistry as an unneeded expense or a “wouldn’t that be nice?” However, cos read more >
- Straighten Up!: Have you ever wished for straighter teeth but then decided “well, my teeth aren't that crooked” or “maybe I’ll do it read more >
- Smile With Pride: Your smile is the first thing that shows people you’re happy, so it only makes sense that it should make Y read more >
Tag Archives: porcelain veneers
Your smile is the first thing that shows people you’re happy, so it only makes sense that it should make YOU happy! Have you thought about taking steps towards having straighter, whiter, or healthier-looking teeth? It may seem challenging, … Continue reading
You might be looking into gym memberships for the New Year, but do you have any oral health resolutions? We encourage you to make and keep preventive care appointments every six months for a start. The beginning of a new … Continue reading
When you meet someone for the first time in person, it only takes a few seconds for them to assess your body language. Your smile can be the difference between success or failure in business, love, and any other relationships.
Do you find yourself staring at the beautiful, bright smiles of celebrities with longing? Do you notice the teeth of every person you come into contact with, wondering how they got them to look so good? If you’re wishing for … Continue reading
It’s not the chips and dip, the beer and the guacamole, or the hot dogs and French fries that can wreck your smile during football season. Carelessness and poor choices are the true evildoers. Here’s how to enjoy a little … Continue reading
Your teeth are the window to your face, one of the first things people notice about you, and you want them to look good and complement your features. So it’s natural to have questions about cosmetic dentistry and wonder what … Continue reading
When someone’s teeth don’t fit their face, it’s hard not to notice. Consider the actress and singer Hilary Duff, who is often more talked about for having her horsey veneers shortened than for her celebrity status.
Erstwhile character actor Steve Buscemi has become a leading man in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. While his less-than-perfect smile may keep him employed as a 1920s politician and cheat on cable TV, sporting a set of stained, crooked teeth might actually … Continue reading
Whether you’re a June bride or an October groom, weddings mean smiling, and lots of it. Is your grin ready for the big day?
Tooth staining can be caused by many things, from age to antibiotics. But the most common causes of tooth discoloration come from your diet – which means you can change what you ingest to save your teeth.