Make your smile look great again with Porcelain Veneers from Philadelphia Dentistry
Are you looking to improve a smile that you are embarrassed or unhappy with? Don’t have time to whiten and straighten your teeth using traditional methods? Porcelain veneers are a beautiful way to quickly and naturally improve a smile you are dissatisfied with. The development of advanced techniques has enabled Dr. Cirka and our associates to change your smile overnight using porcelain veneers.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
- It’s fast. An entire smile can be changed in just 2 visits in our Philadelphia office!
- Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more perfect smile.
- Gaps between teeth can be easily closed with porcelain veneers.
- Natural teeth weakened by old or broken fillings can now be strengthened by this process.
- The natural tooth structure is preserved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched.
- Permanent stains such as those caused by antibiotics administered during childhood can be completely masked.
Porcelain veneers are simple and strong, while the results are immediate, dramatic, and long-lasting and at the same time, eliminate the need for braces.
A typical veneer case runs between $4900 and $9900. The value is in the smile that people will notice! Plus, we offer affordable payment plans to help you make your dynamite smile a reality that lasts a lifetime.
Call today for a consultation with Dr. Cirka and see a computerized presentation for porcelain veneers in our Center City, Philadelphia office.